Do you Twitter or tweet or whatever it is? I’ve seen a few sites of fellow Bloggers who do. What about Facebook? Bebo? MySpace? Do you use those? I don’t do the former – at least in Lynn mode – but I seem to have been hit (Ed: infected?) with their update meme. Allow me to explain… 🙂
For those of you who don’t know, Twitter et al let you upload a short phrase as an update status. Now maybe you have a far more glamourous or jet setting life than mine, and while I am a self opinionated blogger, I’m struggling to find enough to say to warrant a twitter feed. Some people do and they do it well, but not yours truly.
So – and here comes the questiony bit – why is it in my head I’ve had the following going on:
- … is in a meeting but her mind is on this season’s new looks.
- … is dropping the kids off and man is it cold! Shoulda worn tights under the suit.
- … wishes life was a little less complicated sometimes.
- … is putting his trainers on and nearly put his back out in doing so.
- … wonders why real ladies sometimes wear heels to go shopping in when (s)he knows how much it hurts.
- … is pondering what to blog about.
- … is hoping mowing the grass won’t die her fingers green before a big night out.
- … wonders what would happen if (s)he came out. Really out.
- … just can’t get excited over a new telephone.
- … wishes size 14 meant size 14!
- … is fed up with the War on Unwanted Hair.
All these fleeting thoughts have fluttered through my head, bubbled through a busy brain giving welcome distraction to the occasionally uninteresting world of queues, waiting and, of course, meetings.I guess they are all just tiny distractions that in some way, help me get through a day where the entertainment factor is unusually low. Do you find yourself doing this? Not so much courting a feed as mental blogging what you’re doing? Maybe I just need to get out more. :-)Take care,
x[ Today’s Lyric: Zeros and Ones by Jesus Jones ]